A haven of peace at the foot of the thermal baths
In front of the thermal baths buildings and along the Bon-Nant torrent, at a place called Fayet, there is a 10 hectare landscaped park. Ideal for relaxing and taking a walk with the family, it brings freshness in summer with its fountain, its stream and its large alleys shaded by hundred-year-old trees. Going around the park is an idea for a pleasant walk in any season: when entering the site, follow the path on the right which runs alongside the torrent and which will take you to the spa. From the thermal baths, a path with a drop of about 50 meters leads to a beautiful waterfall. To return, take Doctor Lepinay's alley from the spa building, then the Escalade alley, which will bring you back to the park entrance. Free access, the spa park is authorized for dogs on a leash and is open all year round. Parking lots for cars, coaches and camper vans are available near the site entrance. The park is equipped with toilets, food outlets, and many leisure activities.
Activities and leisure for all
The thermal park will charm you with the contrast between its landscape of wild nature, with torrent and waterfalls, and the variety of its facilities and leisure facilities for all ages. The Fayet thermal park in Saint-Gervais, for example, has a miniature train for children, in service from April to October every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon. It takes a short course in the park, around a shaded gazebo where families sit down for a snack, and a play area with a slide, cabins and monkey bridges. The park also includes a fun marked trail in the forest: ideal for families, the 600-meter circuit is punctuated with small challenges, riddles and motor skills games. The older ones also have their leisure activities in the thermal park: there is indeed a natural climbing rock, tennis courts and pétanque grounds. A hiking path climbs up into the gorges from the back of the park, providing access to the village of Saint-Gervais in 45 minutes on foot. It is punctuated by bridges, steps and metal ramps. If you are not prone to vertigo, do not miss the famous footbridge of the thermal park: 51 meters above the water, it guarantees you some sensations.
Mont-Blanc Adventure Park
The Mont Blanc Parc Aventure tree-climbing park is also located in the thermal park: in the refreshing setting of the park, it uses the height of the trees and the steep natural environment to offer adventure courses of different levels to all ages:
- A very shaded toddler course for children from 3 to 6 years old, composed of 11 workshops including monkey bridges, tunnels, zip lines and footbridges
- A green level course accessible from 1.20 meters, composed of 10 workshops including a slackline, beams, log bridges and a zip line
- A blue course accessible from 1.20 meters, composed of 12 workshops including a rocking board, a flat net, a rolling vine and a monkey bridge
- A zip line course accessible from 1.30 meters, with 10 workshops including two 160 meter zip lines over 30 meters high above the torrent
- A red course that is distinguished by a rock wall to climb, accessible from 1.40 meters, with 13 workshops including a Himalayan bridge, a zip line, large swings and a branch bridge
- A black level course to be completed from 1.50 m, with 14 workshops including zip lines, ladders, a hanging pig and many other physical challenges to overcome in the air.