Friday food market
The Divonne-les-Bains food market is held all year round every Friday morning between 7:00 am and 1:00 pm in the city center, on Place Perdtemps. About fifteen producers and traders meet there to sell their local products. You can buy fresh products from the region, some from organic farming. It is an unmissable event for the Divonnais and the inhabitants of the country of Gex
The mixed Sunday market
This weekly market takes place every Sunday morning between 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. It spans several streets and squares in the city center, notably in the Perdtemps and Bief squares. Visiting the mixed Sunday Sunday market and buying local produce is a great way to promote responsible farming while supporting the local economy. Besides the food displays, the Sunday market also gives pride of place to artisans. Animations and tastings enliven the event.
Divonnais food businesses
Do you already see yourself strolling through the streets of Divonne-les-Bains and enjoying a drink on the terrace near the Saint-Etienne church while reliving your round of golf or your strolls along the river? The time has come to satisfy your palate. You will find in Divonne several local shops where you can buy the best local products:
- Gérard Lièvre butchers and Chez Miloud: Bresse farm chickens, red meats from blue-white-heart farms.
- Bakeries Aux Armes Divonnaises, La Grigne and Le R - Reygrobellet: Baguettes, ears of corn, grandmother breads, tasty, twists, strings, wholemeal breads, nuts and cereals. Gluten-free bread with seeds available to order.
- Bouchet and Michelin cheese dairies: About fifty alpine cheeses such as Reblochon, Tomme de Savoie, Comté, Beaufort, Swiss gruyère, Emmental de Savoie and the Mont Salève millstone.
- Groceries Côté Potager, La Source Bio, Bilberry: Fruits, vegetables and other quality farm products.
- Pastries and chocolates Sébastien Brocard, Le Comptoir du Chocolat: macaroons, tablets, desserts, boxes…
On market days, you will find many of these products on the shelves of merchants.
Do you want to continue your divine culinary immersion? At the Divonne-les-Bains markets in Ain, you will also find several regional specialties: tartiflette, blue de Gex, rissole ...