BARNES Property Management provides a personalised, efficient and highly professional service that will relieve you of the stress of managing your home in the mountains from afar.
BARNES Property Management, a service that we provide 7 days a week, 365 days a year, is the ideal solution if time or geographical constraints prevent you from managing your property directly.
We can take all the tiresome elements of owning a chalet or apartment off your hands, including administrative and technical tasks, day-to-day maintenance and organising repairs and upkeep. The only thing we leave to you is to enjoy yourself when you arrive!
Our services include
- Regular surveillance: visiting and opening the chalet on a regular basis to mitigate burglary risks, check the interior and exterior condition of the property, confirm that all appliances are functioning, air out the property, etc.
- Ad-hoc visits to respond rapidly to any issues that may arise.
- Selection of service providers and supervision of renovations: contact with architects and tradesmen, organise maintenance, etc. (excludes major construction work).
- House-cleaning before, during and after your stay.
- Ad-hoc opening of the chalet to make your property accessible for gardening or pool maintenance purposes, etc., and to confirm that the work was performed correctly (excludes major jobs).
- Supporting owners in managing utilities providers and other administrative/logistical tasks (Internet, phone, electricity, gas, water, insurance, mail, etc.)
- Assistance with selecting domestic help (cooking, cleaning, drivers, etc.)
- Opening and/or shutting your chalet
- Plus: free access to our Prestige Concierge service.
Our aim is to set up a bespoke management contract that matches your needs perfectly and allows you to maximise the enjoyment of your property during your stay. For enquiries and quotes, please contact us.