Perfectly naturaly integrated in the landscape, the chalet TWEED offers a magnificent view over the mountains.
Designed on five levels, there is a large and bright living-room, opening onto a South-West facing terrace.
From the reading corner, or the mezzanine, you will hear the crackling of the wood from the fireplace. Everyone will find a place to relax, read or play.
This family chalet offers a cosy atmosphere, inviting 16 people (10 adults and 6 children) to rest in this chalet of pure mountain tradition.
Located halfway between the Mont d'Arbois ski slopes and the center of Megève.
- Garage for 2 cars, shoe dryer
- Entrance hall
- Laundry room
- Double room n° 1 with bathroom (+-shower), toilets, opening onto balcony
- Double room n° 2 with bathroom, separate toilets, opening onto balcony
2nd Half level :
- Double room n° 3 with terrace
- Bedroom n° 4: children's dormitory with 3 x 2 bunk beds and play area with TV
- Shower room, separate toilets
3rd Half-level :
- Double room n° 5
- Bathroom with double washbasins
- Room n° 6: Master with balcony
Garden level :
- Large living room, opening onto double terrace and garden, and featuring:
Living room with fireplace,
Equipped kitchen with pantry
Above the living room:
- Mezzanine-TV area
The various terraces will allow smokers to enjoy the view.