Chalet MULINO, a former mill built and decorated by the most sought after artisans in the valley, and every aspect of the chalet has been finished to perfection and careful attention.
This large and beautifully laid out chalet will entertain groups from 12 up to 22 guests with ease. The chalet is just as intimate and cosy as it is spectacular and sumptuous, thanks to its clever design and layout.
Chalet MULINO is located in the quaint village of Les Tines, at a short distance from the skiing and with beautiful scenic walks just around the corner - not to forget the unbeatable view of Mont Blanc from the sun terraces and garden.
Ground floor :
- Bedroom 4, double bed with adjoining bathroom
- Bedroom 5, double bed with adjoining bathroom
- Bedroom 6, double bed with shared bathroom
- Bedroom 7, double bed with shared bathroom
- Ski room
- Large fully equipped American kitchen and dining area with AGA stove, large island and access to the sunny balcony with view of Mont-Blanc
- Large and magnificent dining room and living room
- Bedroom 3 Master, double bed with open bathroom with beautiful claw-foot bathtub and access to the garden
- Bedroom 1, two single beds and private bathroom
- Bedroom for 2 children, 5 bunk beds (10 beds in total)
- Bar, entertainment room, cinema
- Beautiful wine cellar
- Sunny balcony with sofas and armchairs - view of Mont Blanc
- Swedish bath
- Car park