Located in a private ‘cul-de-sac’, this newly built chalet, named AZUR, promises warm and friendly moments thanks to its central fireplace, allowing you to warm up after a long day out on the ski slopes.
The south-facing terrace, with its garden furniture, will give you the opportunity to enjoy both the light summer evenings or the cold winter nights.
Its mountain atmosphere will seduce you with its careful traditional decoration and authenticity.
With its 3 double en-suite bedrooms, this chalet can accommodate up to 6 people.
- Fully equipped kitchen with access to the terrace and garden
- Living room, with access to the garden
- Central fireplace
- Dining-room with access to the terrace
- Separate toilets
- Master bedroom (wide bed 180), with TV and shower room
- Ski room
- Double bedroom (wide bed 160), with bathroom, toilets and balcony access
- Double bedroom (wide bed 160), with bathroom and balcony access